Step 1 - Apply Online
Complete and submit your application online by selecting the 'Apply Now' button below. You will be asked to submit payment for the $30 non-refundable application fee. Before you begin this application, you will want to have the following information available:
- Desired program/major title
- Campus you wish to attend
- Semester you wish to begin your program. (Note the WITC Application Dates listed below.)
- Debit or credit card
- Social security number
If you have applied and paid the application fee before, you won't have to pay it again. Call the Student Services office if you have questions on this fee. You may also request and complete a paper application form. The paper form can be mailed or brought to the WITC campus.
WITC Application Dates
- On or after October 1 for the following fall term
- On or after February 1 for the following spring term
- On or after July 1 for the following summer term
TIP: Now is also a good time to apply for financial aid! Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) early as it can take up to 12 weeks to complete. Our Finance Your Education web page contains detailed information on tuition costs, financial aid, and scholarships.