Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
Why choose WITC?
- Great paying careers
WITC graduates average $33,670 annually – right after graduation!
- More than 50 degree programs plus short-term certificates
- Affordable tuition
- Online and flexible learning options
- Smaller class sizes, hands-on learning and instructors with real-world experience
- Financial aid &
More than 75% of WITC student receive some kind of financial aid
- WITC is ranked the 4th best two-year college in the nation
- Options to transfer credits to 4-year colleges
- Support services to help you become a successful student
- Strong job placement - 91% of WITC graduates are employed within 6 months of graduation
- WITC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
- WITC has been making futures for 100 years!