Step 3 - Interview
Your third step is a program interview which typically occurs immediately after your scheduled assessment. (In certain cases the interview will be conducted by phone.) In your interview our counselor will review your assessment scores, program choice and discuss with you any additional entrance requirements or forms. Requirements for your specific program can be found on the overview link from your academic program home page. Out-of-district applicants will be admitted in priority order for fall term after January 1 and for spring term after May 1.
For more information or to schedule your appointment, contact the Student Services Office at a campus near you. Call 800.243.9482 and dial the correct extension below:
- Ashland Student Services: Ext. 3188
- New Richmond Student Services: Ext. 4145
- Rice Lake Student Services: Ext. 5045
- Superior Student Services: Ext. 6282 or 6271
TIP: Request your official transcripts (high school, GED/HSED, and college) be mailed to WITC as soon as you apply. Many programs require these official transcripts for admission and they are also needed to award any credit for prior learning. For more information contact a WITC Admissions Advisor.
- Log in to your student Email, Student Portal, and Blackboard
- Register for Classes - view specific dates
- Pay, Complete a Tuition Deferment, or Complete your Financial Aid
- Buy your Books
- Attend New Student Orientation
- Attend Classes! (calendar)