(formerly Adult Basic Education)
Many adults, for one reason or another, have not reached the level of education they desire. The basic skills provided in the Academic Support programs enable adults to prepare for the GED/HSED exams, meet college entrance requirements, receive course and program support, gain or maintain employment, or achieve personal goals.
Through individualized and group instruction you can:
- Improve basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Learn test taking strategies and study skills
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Obtain basic computer skills
- Acquire employability skills including resume writing and interview techniques
- Complete a career assessment and learn about career opportunities
- Discover your learning style
Adult Basic Education classes are flexible and free and available to those 18 years of age or older.