Once you have completed your initial assessment, WITC can help prepare you for your GED/HSED tests. Our faculty and staff will work with you to improve your academic, computer, and keyboarding skills in an open-lab or structured class setting. GED/HSED Basic Education classes are Free!
The WITC Student Success Centers and outreach sites offer the following services:
- Remediation in reading, language, science, social studies, and math
- Coursework/resources to meet the civics requirement for the GED and HSED as well as the health and employability requirements for the HSED
- "GED Ready" practice tests
- Test taking, note-taking, time-management strategies
- Computer and keyboarding skills