The current GED test is expiring at the end of 2013 and your scores will expire too if you don't finish all five tests by then. Contact your local WITC campus for more information.
Testing Fees and Information
Testing fees for the GED/HSED
|Candidate Status/Classification||Wisconsin GED 2014 Series Test Fee per Content Area||Wisconsin GED 2014 Series Test Full Fee|
|High School Contract or Veterans*||$30.00||$120|
|Retakes - first two in a 12-month period (reduced rate sponsored by GEDTS)||$10.00||N/A|
|Retakes - paid by test-taker||$30.00||N/A|
*Wisconsin credential fee is reduced for various populations
- 30-day waiting period between re-tests is required
- Test fees are non-refundable
- No fee is charged for the initial Health and Civics exams. Re-test fees are $20 per test.
- Agency funding may be available through a voucher system.
On the day of the test
- Arrive at your scheduled Pearson-VUE test center 30 minutes prior to your test session.
- A valid government issued, non-expired photo ID including your name, address, date of birth, signature, and photograph is required. You will not be allowed to test without it.
- Personal items (purses, backpacks, food/drinks, other personal items) will be collected and stored for you.
Note: Test-takers must reschedule or cancel test appointments at least 24 hours prior to the exam, via "MyGED", or the testing fee will be forfeited.
Need a transcript? You can request a GED/HSED transcript online.