The Center for Legal Studies Online Courses
The Center for Legal Studies is a legal education company focused on providing students with the most affordable and effective legal education possible. Our legal education courses are available to our students in Online, DVD, and Text-Only formats through Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College to provide students with the flexibility necessary to achieve their academic goals while continuing with their everyday lives.
Online Legal Certificate Courses offered through Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
- Legal Nurse Consultant Training Course
- Legal Investigation Certificate Course
- Victim Advocacy Certificate Course
- Personal Injury for Paralegals
- Test Prep
- Paralegal Certificate Course
- Advanced Paralegal Certificate Course
- Legal Secretary Certificate Course
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Certificate Course
- Advanced Legal Research & Writing Certificate Course
- Software Essentials for the Law Office
The Center for Legal Studies website
How to Get Started
All courses require internet access, e-mail, a Web browser (like Internet Explorer, Foxfire, etc). Some courses may have additional requirements. Please visit The Center for Legal Studies
for more information.
Please note: You are taking these continuing education courses through The Center for Legal Studies a highly regarded leader in educational services. This is not a WITC class, so it will not be included on your 1098T or on a WITC transcript. If you go to active duty, WITC is not responsible for remission of tuition for classes taken through The Center for Legal Studies.