Traffic Safety for Point Reduction
WITC is certified by the Department of Transportation to provide Traffic Safety programs within the state of Wisconsin. The Traffic Safety for Point Reduction course is designed to reduce the number of violations and crashes in Wisconsin. Emphasis is placed on modifying high-risk driving behaviors.
In this course students:
- Examine their driving behavior
- Receive information about Wisconsin's traffic laws and penalties
- Review defensive driving strategies
- Receive information about the effects of alcohol and other drugs on driving performance
- Develop a personal Change Plan to reduce the risk of traffic violations and crashes
- Three point reduction option
To register for a class, click here for available course schedules.