UGotClass Instructor Facilitated Online Courses
Now you can learn anytime, anywhere, day or night with UGotClass!
Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College is excited to offer online classes through UGotClass.
Online learning through UGotClass is easy and fun! With UGotClass you can attend class from anywhere—your couch, your kitchen table, or a coffee house. Readings, video lectures, and discussion are all housed online on the UGotClass website. Class time is 7 days a week—whenever you have time or want to work.
It’s easy! It’s fun. Most courses are offered 4 times a year. Classes start the first Monday of the month.
New to online learning? Our online learning tutorial begins the week before classes start.
Technical requirements for the program include:
- Internet access with Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari web browser.
- Audio software such as Windows Media, Real, Quicktime, or Flash.
- Speakers or headphones to listen to audio.
How It Works
- How to register: Go to http://www.yougotclass.org/catalog.cfm/Witc. From here, browse through classes and register through the UGotClass online registration system.
- In the online classroom
- Listen to audio lectures
- View slides
- Take optional quizzes to test yourself
- Post written comments in the online discussion with your fellow participants and the instructor. Your instructor logs on once a day to answer questions and join in on the discussion.
- Readings: Many courses have online readings of up to 20 pages a week.
- Participate any time of day or night.
The ideal level of participation is to go online 2-3 times a week, but you decide.
Please note: You are taking a continuing education course through UGotClass, a division of LERN, a highly regarded leader in educational services. UGotClass courses do not transfer to credit or continuing education programs at WITC and are not on a WITC transcript.