Skip to main content.

Workplace Safety

Contractors: Do you need CEU's for your licensure?

Miners and contractor employees: Do you need the MSHA Part 46 New Miner or Refresher training?

Employers: Do you or your staff need OSHA safety training?

Safety training is a lot more than being compliant with OSHA or MSHA standards. Help your employees become aware of potential safety hazards and follow safe work practices in everything they do.

Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College offers a variety of workplace safety courses throughout Northwest Wisconsin. Offerings include many of the approved training courses required by OSHA and MSHA. Seminars and courses that meet industry requirements for continuing education hours are offered on a regular basis.

WITC also offers customized training opportunities, held at your facility, that cover workplace safety content. For more information, contact Todd A. Larson, Safety Training Specialist, at 715.234.7082, ext. 5281, or email Todd.

Helpful Links

View Occupational Safety continuing education classes available at WITC.

Join the Safety Training mailing list below, and receive emails about upcoming class offerings.

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
Constant Contact SafeSubscribe Logo

Hard Hats and Work Gloves
Continuing Education Catalogs

Fall 2017 Life & Leisure Catalog
2017 Late Fall Catalog
Life & Leisure

(Requires free Adobe Reader)