World Instructor Training Schools
W.I.T.S. has been training and certifying fitness professionals in partnership with colleges for over 21 years. These online/blended courses are designed for fitness professionals interested in enhancing their skills, meeting continuing education requirements for recertification, earning new nationally-recognized certifications, and gaining the business acumen to either take a management role or pursue entrepreneurship opportunities within the fitness industry.
Online training classes for Fitness Professionals offered through Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
- Personal Trainer Certification Course
- Older Adult Specialist Certification
- Group Exercise Instructor Certification
- Fitness Management 2.0
- Lifestyle Fitness Coaching Certification
- Online Hybrid Group Exercise Certification
- Online Hybrid Older Adult Specialist Certification
- Online Hybrid Personal Trainer Certification
- Youth Fitness Certification Course
Visit WITC’s WITS Education website
How to Get Started
All courses require internet access, e-mail, a Web browser (like Internet Explorer, Foxfire, etc). Some courses may have additional requirements. Please visit The WITS About Us page
for more information.
Please note:You are taking these continuing education courses through World Instructor Training Schools, a highly regarded leader in educational services. This is not a WITC class, so it will not be included on your 1098T or on a WITC transcript. If you go to active duty, WITC is not responsible for remission of tuition for classes taken through World Instructor Training Schools.