View and pay your WITC student bills online!
eRefunding (Coming Soon)
Why wait for your refund check in the mail? By signing up online you can get your refunds deposited directly into your bank account.
Sign up for a WITC installment Payment Plan, allowing student to pay tuition/fee cost in multiple installments. *$35.00 enrollment fee per semester if installments are not scheduled for auto withdraw. Students 18 years of age or older and with fees of $300.00 or more may participate in the Payment Plan.
Enroll today by going to MyWITC login then click on Student Center
- Ongoing: Open enrollment for spring term classes. Program students can find their program registration information here and non-program students can search and register for courses through ClassFinder
- Wednesday, December 21: Fall Term Classes End
- Monday, January 9: Fee due date (Deadline date to pay your tuition bill or have enough anticipated financial aid, a third party authorization, or a payment plan on file with WITC.)
- Monday, January 16: Course drop date for outstanding fees (Students will be dropped from all courses if they have an outstanding balance and have not made pay arrangements with WITC.)
- Friday, January 20: New Student Orientation
- Monday, January 23: Spring term begins
- Tuesday, February 7: Financial aid disbursements begin
- Thursday, February 9: First installment of the Spring Payment Plan due (does not include Liberal Arts Degree students)
- Thursday, March 9: Second installment of the Spring Payment Plan due
- Thursday, April 6: Third installment of the Spring Payment Plan due