View and pay your WITC student bills online!
eRefunding (Coming Soon)
Why wait for your refund check in the mail? By signing up online you can get your refunds deposited directly into your bank account.
Sign up for a WITC installment Payment Plan, allowing student to pay tuition/fee cost in multiple installments. *$35.00 enrollment fee per semester if installments are not scheduled for auto withdraw. Students 18 years of age or older and with fees of $300.00 or more may participate in the Payment Plan.
Enroll today by going to MyWITC login then click on Student Center
President's Welcome Video Message
- Friday, August 15:
New student orientation day
- Monday, August 18: Fall term classes begins
- Friday, August 22: Last day to register for credit classes - No registrations will be allowed after the first week of a term for classes starting that week without approval. Registrations for classes starting later in the term are continuously accepted.
Last day to “swap” credit classes - From this date forward, students needing to swap courses due to extenuating circumstances should contact student services.
- Thursday, August 28: Fall term first installment due on
WITC's payment plan
- Monday, September 1: Holiday
- Tuesday, September 2: Financial aid census date - Final eligibility for financial aid is calculated based on the
number of credits students are enrolled in on this date. No changes in eligibility for awards will be made for additional credits added after the census date.
- Thursday, September 11: Fall term second installment due on WITC's payment plan
- Thursday, September 25: Fall term third and final installment due on WITC's payment plan
- Tuesday, October 14: College-wide Inservice - No daytime or
evening credit/non-credit courses.