Learning OptionsWITC offers a variety of learning options and delivery methods to meet the needs of all students.
- The traditional method of instruction, face-to-face offers the opportunity for you to interact with your instructor and fellow participants.
- Independent Study
- This is a self-paced format. Independent study is great for highly organized and self-motivated staff members.
- Interactive Television (ITV)
- WITC offers courses at a variety of convenient locations throughout the district over an interactive television (ITV) network.
- Open Lab
- We can provide the location and your staff members can have access to the resources they need to complete their coursework at a convenient time.
- WITC Online
- Your customized class can be developed online for the convenience of your employees while keeping travel costs down.
College learners come from all walks of life: high school students going for advance study; incumbent workers upgrading or learning new skills; or career changers who want something different. Flexibility combined with job-ready skills are essential for successful college programs.
Colleges are challenges to offer courses whenever students are available -- and frequently, wherever they are available. Learners are demanding that their program of study be tailored to them. They want courses that are available on campus as well as from home while also providing strong hands-on skills for the technology demands facing them. Meeting these demands is no small task.
Amatrol has learning programs that allow colleges to excel in this demanding environment. We offer a full range of learning systems, both in a traditional equipment lab setting as well as in a virtual lab, that meet and exceed learner expectations. Our learning programs develop job-ready skills that have been proven time and again.
Amatrol training is hands-on technical training for your employees. Self-paced and flexible, your staff can upgrade their current skills or learn new skills.
WITC is proud to own several simulators that provide realistic training without the dangers associated with making mistakes during the learning period. We use simulation programs in a variety of areas, including:
- Commercial and Public Safety Vehicle Driving
- Emergency Medical Training
- Health Care
- Law Enforcement
The simulators are powerful tools that allow students to hone their skills in a safe environment. The program and instructor who operates it constantly make adjustments to respond to the studentís actions. This creates a realistic and memorable learning environment.