WITC Payment Information & Deadlines
Fall 2017 Term Fees Due August 14, 2017
If the students financial aid, third party authorization, or personal payment does not fully cover their tuition and fee charges, the student must pay the balance or make satisfactory payment arrangements by August 14, 2017. Students who register after August 14, 2017 must pay or make payment arrangements at the time of registration. Students may be dropped from their classes unless satisfactory payment arrangements are made.
Please review the Tuition and Fee Payment Policy to determine the deadline when financial aid, a payment plan or an agency authorization needs to be in place.
WITC Payment Options
Option 1: Payment Plan
A payment plan is considered an educational loan and allows students to make installment payments on a qualifying tuition balance of $300 or more. This option will be available through November 8, 2017 for fall term.
Students under the age of 18: Sign up for a Payment Plan in person with parent/guardian signature
- Complete the Payment Plan in person at your campus Student Services Office
- Students may pay their installments in person or online
Students 18 years of age or older: Sign up for Payment Plan in person or online
- Log on to MyWITC
- Go to your Student Center and click on eAccount Management
- Enter your Student ID and password and click Login
- Click on Payment Plans to enroll and continue through the prompts
Determine How You Want to Make Installment Payments
- Automatic Payments: Sign up for Payment Plan online and select "yes" to schedule automatic payments to be made electronically by credit/debit card or eCheck. There is no additional fee for this service.
- Manual Payments: Sign up for a Payment Plan online and select “no” to refuse automatic payments. Students are responsible for making their installment payment on or before the due dates.
Option 2: Financial Aid Recipients
- If the student has a completed financial aid file and anticipated aid greater than their term balance, their tuition will be deferred to their anticipated aid.
- If the student does not have a completed financial aid file and does not have anticipated aid greater than their balance, the student will need to select another payment option.
Option 3: Defer Your Fees to an Authorized Agency/Company
- An authorization must be on file at the time of registration.
Option 4: Pay Your Tuition in Full
- Pay in full online using eCheck or credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, China Union Pay, or Diners Club only).
- Pay in full in person using cash, check, money order, or credit/debit card at the Campus Business Office.
- Please Note: Students may not receive a bill prior to the payment due date. Go to your MyWITC Student Center to view your account balance.
- If checks are returned for insufficient funds or other reasons, the students account will be assessed an additional $25 fee.
- Students who do not make a payment by the payment plan installment due date are subject to immediate collection procedures. No further enrollments in current and future terms will be allowed, grade reports or degrees will not be processed, and requests for official transcripts will be denied until balance due is paid in full. Unpaid accounts may be turned over to the Wisconsin State Debt collection agency and/or the Department of Revenue Taxpayer Refund Intercept Program (TRIP). When unpaid accounts are turned over to collections or TRIP, students are liable for the unpaid balance plus any collection costs.