- The Payment Plan at WITC is an educational loan to defer tuition and fees for students with an outstanding term balance of at least $300.
- Approval of a Payment Plan will be determined when you finalize your registration and must be completed by the term tuition and fee due date or you may lose your seat in class.
- Sign-up for a Payment Plan on-line or in person in the Student Services Office at any WITC campus. There is no additional cost to the student for this payment plan option. A student may elect to schedule their installment payments for auto withdrawal from their checking or savings account, or to have their credit card auto debited at the time of plan enrollment.
- On or before the term fee due date, financial aid students who have a remaining balance over $300, and do not have enough anticipated financial aid listed on their student account to cover this balance, may complete a payment plan or pay their remaining balance in full. Students owing less than $300 must pay this balance.
- On-line Payment Plan Instructions
- Go to www.witc.edu and click on “MyWITC”
- Sign-in using your personal portal access information
- Click “Student Center”
- Click “eAccount Management”
- By completing a Payment Plan the student agrees to the terms and conditions of this educational loan and they will pay their remaining tuition and fee term balance in full within the due dates of the Payment Plan agreement.
- View WITC’s tuition and fee payment policy for the term you are attending at
How to sign up for a payment plan - Quick Reference
How to sign up for a payment plan
How to change your auto withdraw payment method
How to schedule a future payment
How to assign an authorized user
- Add, Edit or Delete a Payment Method