Skip to main content.

View Unofficial Transcript

  1. Select Academic Records.
  2. Select View Unofficial Transcript
  3. Select Academic Institution.
  4. Select Report type of Unofficial Transcript.
  5. Select Go.
  6. A copy of the Unofficial Transcript will display in the browser window and can be printed using the browser print function.

IMPORTANT NOTE:   Negative holds or negative service indicators (such as an outstanding library fine for example) will prevent a student from viewing their unofficial transcript.

If you require an official transcript, please contact Student Services at the campus in which you are enrolled.

Back to MyWITC Quick Tips