Emergency Medical Technician - Paramedic Program
Whether you’re looking at the one-year EMT Paramedic or the two-year Paramedic Technician program, it is important to understand the expectations and requirements.
Take time to schedule an appointment to meet with students and instructors who will be able to answer your questions and help you make an informed decision about your future career as an EMT Paramedic or a Paramedic Technician.
Students in this program must:
In order to be admitted to the program, the student must:
- Attend a mandatory program orientation session
- Pass a physical exam, have current immunizations, and demonstrate negative status for tuberculosis (Tb)
- Pay fee and have acceptable results based on the Wisconsin Criminal History Record
Check, Wisconsin Caregiver Background Check, Minnesota Caregiver Background
Check (if applicable), and/or other states, if applicable
- Submit a copy of the appropriate Wisconsin (or other state(s)) DOT
Driving Abstract if you have any violations/suspension/revocation
- Submit signed Syllabi Form, Background Information Disclosure (BID)
Statement, and a Student ID Form
Review our professional links
page to review career opportunities and discover more about this versatile and
Contact an Admissions Advisor to schedule your program shadow today.