Skip to main content.

Information Technology - Network Specialist Program

Future Options

Student checking connections in rack.

At the Rice Lake and Ashland campuses you can dual major with the Computer Systems Administration Specialist program. Additionally WITC offers a number of certificates that will improve your skills and enhance your resume. A certificate such as Networking Professional will broaden your skills and may only require an additional course when taken while earning your Network Specialist degree.

For the seriously motivated student, just two more years can earn a four-year degree at a college or university. The Transfer Information System (TIS) Web site developed by the University of Wisconsin in cooperation with the Wisconsin Technical College System provides information about options for transferring credit between the two systems.  Students should contact the admissions counselor or academic advisor at the receiving institution to plan their coursework to optimize transfer options.

For more information on employment, job outlook, earnings and more check the Occupational Outlook Handbook.