6/6/2014 - The WI & MN Statements of Graduation were
mailed to the Wisconsin Dept of Safety & Professional Services & MN Board of
Nursing Friday, June 6. Please give the board another few weeks to process
the statements. If you don't hear about a test date by the end of June,
contact Lisa Hall @
firstname.lastname@example.org or 800/243-9482 x2221.
Associate Degree Nursing Graduate Page
If you are
graduating from the ADN (or PN) program, this page is for you!!
of graduating the students’ records may take up to 15 business days AFTER graduation to complete. Statements of Graduation
will NOT be mailed to either the WI Dept. of Safety and
Professional Services (DSPS)
or MN Board of Nursing until all 4 campuses report the students’ records have
been completed and a report is run to confirm. DSPS and MN Board of
Nursing require an additional 15-20
business days to process the forms.
In order to give WITC and the applicable Board of Nursing time to
process all the paperwork, WITC will only respond to inquiries regarding the
process 6 weeks after graduation. Updates will be posted on the web as
The Wisconsin DSPS
application will need to be completed
in paper form. DO NOT try to use the online OLAS system as WITC is not yet
set up as an OLAS school. At this time, WITC is not allowing students to
complete NCLEX prior to graduation, so there is no need to complete form # 3049.
appropriate state application
- Please make sure you are completing the form for the state in which you want to be licensed
- Each state requires its own form and one state’s form
cannot be substituted for another
- Complete the appropriate state Statement of Graduation and submit
to your designated ADN instructor
- Complete NCLEX application
- Complete the WITC Intent to Graduate form & submit
payment of $35
graduation fee to Student Services
- Ensure all of your WITC accounts are paid and that you do not
owe money to WITC
- Ensure your high school transcript is on file with WITC in
- Ensure ALL required courses have been completed with a “C” or
better, and/or prior credit for advance standing has been processed
- The following courses must be completed in order for a student to be
eligible as a PN graduate:
543-108 courses Written Communication
Oral/Interpersonal Communication Developmental Psychology
General Anatomy & Physiology Advanced
Anatomy & Physiology
- Check your student email for
information of any
problems with your record and/or Statement of Graduation.
Three weeks after graduation, please check this
web page for updated information as to when the statements of graduation are
submitted to and received by Wisconsin DSPS and/or MN Board of Nursing.
web page and your student email will be the only notifications you will receive from
- Inform students this process is on the web.
- Check forms and payment information for accuracy and
- Ensure student is completing paperwork appropriate to state
- Advise students of deadline to collect applications & mail as one package to
appropriate state boards of
nursing. Advise students that if they don't meet the deadline, they
should mail in the application on their own. Also advise “late” students that the applications DO NOT get mailed to
- Collect Statements of Graduation forms from ALL students and send with roster in one packet to Shell Lake for completion, signature,
and submission to the appropriate state boards of nursing.
- Make note of any student who is missing Statement of
Graduation and reason.
- Allied Health Technician will type & notarize (if needed) each
Registrar will sign each
- School stamp will be added
- Allied Health Technician will mail statements of graduation to
appropriate state boards of nursing
as a package via certified mail AFTER all 4 campuses report the students’
records have been completed.
here for Application and
Statement of Graduation information.
Back to Associate
Degree Nursing Home Page