WITC Book Return Policy
- Refunds for textbooks purchased for the current semester are allowed through the first 5 business days from the start of the semester. Summer session books are refundable 2 days from the start of the class.
- After the first 5 or 2 business days, refunds will be allowed for 24 hours from the date of the receipt.
- A cash register receipt must accompany all refunds.
- Books must be returned in the purchased condition.
- If a shrink-wrapped textbook is opened, it may not be returned.
Sell your books for cash at the end of the semester book buyback. Watch for times and dates. You can sell your books online at http://bookstore.witc.edu/superior/