Availability of Books
be available until the end of the 2nd week of the course. Books
requested after the first two weeks of a course can be special ordered, students
will be responsible for the cost of the book and any shipping and handling
Finding Your Books
It is important that you bring your class
schedule with you to make sure you get the right materials for the classes you
are enrolled in. The textbooks in the bookstore are organized according to
- Find your course
using the eight digit course Catalog Number (ie: 10-101-101).
- The shelf tag will
indicate the catalog number, locate the shelf tag that has the corresponding
catalog number, the textbooks are located above the shelf tag..
- If there are
multiple sections of a course that use different books, the class number will be
noted on the shelf tag. Class numbers are a 5 digit number (ie: 62222).
- If there is not a
tag for the course, there are no texts required.
Students will be responsible for the cost of the book plus any shipping and
Payment must be provided at time of purchase.
Special order books are not returnable.
Please note: There is a $25.00 charge for any returned check.
- Refunds for textbooks purchased for the current semester are allowed through the first 5 business days from the start of the semester. Summer session books are refundable 2 days from the start of the class.
- After the first 5 or 2 business days, refunds will be allowed for 24 hours from the date of the receipt.
- A cash register receipt must accompany all refunds.
- Books must be returned in the purchased condition.
- If a shrink-wrapped textbook is opened, it may not be returned.
Sell your books for cash at the end of the semester book buyback. Watch for times and dates. You can sell your books online at http://bookstore.witc.edu/superior/