Skip to main content.

Childcare, Foodservice / Vending & Housing



WITC Does not provide childcare services.

Visit Wisconsin Department of Children and Families to search services in your area.

You may also contact your local county Human Services or Social Services department for a list of licensed child care providers.

Available at each campus, hours listed below. Meal plans are not offered.

Food Stop

New Richmond:
Paperjack Creek Cafe

Rice Lake:
The Hub Cafe

Lunch Express


Ashland: Contact Student Services or Northland College at 715.682.1272 for area housing options.

New Richmond: Contact New Richmond Chamber of Commerce regarding housing options.

Rice Lake: Glenwood Commons Student Housing, please call 715.265.4271 for more information


Campus Student Services Directories:

Ashland New Richmond Rice Lake Superior