View Enrollment Appointment
- Select Enroll Credit Classes Only
- Select Enrollment Appointment
- Select Term to view your Enrollment Appointment
- The Start Date is the earliest date and time that a student can
enroll for this term
- The End Date is the date and time the enrollment appointment
will end. For WITC this date is the start of the open enrollment period,
during which enrollment appointments are no longer needed.
Definition of Unit Limits
- Maximum - this is the maximum number of credit in which a student
can enroll for that term without an override.
- No GPA Units - WITC will not be using this option
- Audit Limits - this is the maximum number of credits in which a
student can select to audit courses
- Waitlist Units - If you try to register for a class that is full,
you may be offered an opportunity to put yourself on a
waitlist for up to the number of credits listed.
Back to My WITC Quick Tips