College Research and Resources
With a focus on continuous improvement, Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College conducts research studies and implements other strategies to measure our success and effectiveness as an institution of higher learning. Annual or ongoing efforts are made to assess:
- Learning outcomes for our students
- Graduate success
- Return on investment for taxpayers and residents
- Community and employer training needs
- Other areas of interest to the college and the communities we serve
Each year, Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College surveys graduates to find out how well their degree or diploma prepared them for their career. The results reveal an impressive record of academic excellence and valuable career perspective. The trend continues as WITC has recently released the results from its 2011-2012 Graduate Follow-up Survey. Read more.
For additional information about the college, contact Jennifer Kunselman, Research and Planning Coordinator.
- Noel-Levitz Student Satisfaction Inventory 2012 Results
- 2012 Graduate Survey Results
- 2011 - 2012 WITC Fact Book
- Employer Satisfaction Survey
- Longitudinal Follow-Up Survey Results
- CCSSE (Community College Survey of Student Engagement 2013 Students)