Join the Team
Welcome to Jobs @ WITC
Jobs @ Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College is where individuals are able to easily search and apply for exciting opportunities that WITC has to offer. WITC offers the opportunity to work in a diverse and stimulating environment. Our employees enjoy competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
WITC is located in the beautiful, unspoiled natural environment of Northwest Wisconsin. We put learning first and embrace innovative theories, techniques, and technologies to ensure success in a changing world. We foster a working and learning environment where staff and students can grow personally and professionally.
If you require assistance with WITC's application process, please email us at email@example.com or call 715.468.2815.
It is the policy of WITC to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance or accommodations to interview because of a disability, please contact Amanda Gohde at 715.468.2815 Ext. 2240 or email Amanda Gohde, as well as our TTY 711.
To find out more about WITC's recruitment process, please view the FAQs below.
Before you apply for an opening, please have the following information available to you:
- Your contact information (phone numbers, addresses)
- Valid email address
- Licenses and Certification
- Employment history
Please Note: Our application process is new and improved! If you have applied for a position at WITC before, any login information you created is no longer valid. You will need to create new login information to apply to any of our new postings. Find new postings by clicking the More Postings button below.
Special WITC-Related Partnership Postings:
Spanish Adjunct Instructor at WITC (Continuous) (Part-Time)
- To apply for a job, click the Create an Account link, then follow the directions.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar, and enter your username and password
- This enables you to:
- Edit your existing application.
- Apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
Note: Internet Explorer 8.0 (PC) and Safari (MAC) browsers do not fully support our Application software. Download Mozilla Firefox at www.mozilla.com (free) before completing an application.
It is recommended that you do not use your browser's "Back", "Forward", or "Refresh" buttons to navigate the site, or open a new browser window from your existing window. This may cause unexpected results, including loss of data or being logged out of the system. Please use the navigational buttons within the site.
Facts and Questions
- How long are jobs posted?
- Jobs will be posted on the website for a minimum of five days, and will remain posted until the needs of the position are met. At that time, the posting will be removed from the website.
- Will you accept my application after the posting has been removed from the website?
- No. Once a position is removed from a website, applications will no longer be accepted.
- How do I apply for a job at Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College?
- All vacant jobs are posted online at www.witc.edu. In order to be considered for a position, you must complete and submit an online application, which is located on this website.
- What information do I need to apply online?
- You will need an email address, electronic copy of your resume and cover letter, details relating to your education and training, licenses and certifications, employment history and references.
- Will my submitted online application be considered for other positions as they become available?
- In order to be considered a candidate for a position, you need to apply online for each specific job.
- Should I submit a hard copy of my resume if I have already submitted it via the online application?
- No. A resume submitted via the online application system is sufficient.
- Can I revise my online application after I submit it?
- No. Once your application is submitted, you will not be able to revise your online application.
- How can I change my contact information on my online application?
- If your address, phone number, or email address need to be changed, please contact WITC Human Resources at 715.468.2815 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How will I know that you received my online application?
- After you successfully submit your online application, a confirmation page will appear on your screen. This page will inform you that we have successfully received your online application, and will provide you a confirmation number and any special instructions, if applicable. If you do not successfully submit your application, you are not considered an active candidate for the position(s) you apply for. Therefore, if you do not receive a confirmation page immediately upon submitting your online application, contact us at 715.468.2815 or email@example.com. Also, another way to double-check that your application is successfully submitted is if you login to your online application profile, the application status will indicate whether or not your application is complete or incomplete.
- I want to find out the status of the position.
- It is not uncommon that our recruitment processes are quite lengthy and it may take several weeks before a position is filled. Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College will send you periodic updates via email to inform you if the position is still in process.
- Can you tell me where Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College is at in the recruitment process?
- Due to confidentiality consideration for all candidates, we do not disclose where we are at specifically in the interview process. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted via telephone to set up your interview/date time. Once the position is filled, all applicants will be notified of the status of the job via email.
- How does Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College select candidates to interview?
- A selection team will review applications and select candidates to be interviewed whose background seems to closest meet our needs at the time, in alignment with the mission, vision, and value statements of Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College.
- I believe that I meet the minimum qualifications for a position, why wasn’t I contacted for an interview?
- Meeting the minimum qualifications for a position does not ensure that a candidate will be interviewed. It is not uncommon that we receive a large volume of applications for our positions. In fact, most of our positions attract a particularly high number of well qualified candidates. Each resume is carefully reviewed and the selection team will identify candidates whose background seems to be the closest match to our needs at the time.
- I interviewed for a position and I was not hired. How can I obtain feedback about why I was not hired and/or any suggestions, advice, information that you can provide regarding my interview?
- Each interview process is uniquely designed specifically to each of Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College’s positions. Therefore, based on that process, the selection team will determine the candidate(s) whose background seems to closest meet our needs at the time. Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College does not provide specific feedback regarding the interview process to the candidates.
Notice of Annual Security Report Availability
Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College (WITC) is committed to assisting all members of the WITC community in providing for their own safety and security. The Annual Security Report is available on the WITC website at https://www.witc.edu/annualsecurityreport.
If you would like to receive a hard copy of the Annual Security Report which contains this information, you can stop by the WITC Administrative Office, 505 Pine Ridge Drive, Shell Lake, WI 54871 or you can request that a copy be mailed to you by calling 715-468-2815.
The report contains information regarding campus security and personal safety including topics such as: crime prevention, law enforcement authority, crime reporting policies, policies related to and programs to prevent sexual assault and other crimes, disciplinary procedures and other matters of importance related to security and safety on campus. The report also contains information about crime statistics for the three previous calendar years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by WITC; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus.
This information is required by law and is provided by Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College Safety Office.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator
Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, service in the uniformed services, veteran status, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital or family status, pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions or status in any group protected by state or local law in employment, admissions or its programs or activities.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the College’s nondiscrimination policies:
Amanda Gohde, AA/EEO Officer/Title IX Coordinator/Director, Human Resources
505 Pine Ridge Drive
Shell Lake WI 54871
715-468-2815 ext. 2240
Wisconsin Relay System TTY:711
Email Amanda Gohde