Welcome to Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College!
Congratulations! We are excited to have you as a part of the College and offer you the opportunity to work in a diverse and stimulating environment.
This section is for individuals who have been offered a position at WITC. By using the links below you will be able to complete your new hire paperwork online via secured self-service applications.
Compiled below are the forms you will need to start your employment journey at WITC. These forms can be filled out electronically and e-mailed to the campus administrative assistant at your location. (see contact information below). Your signature will be required on these forms when you bring in your I-9 documentation (the I-9 form needs to be completed and returned within 3 days of hire). Please complete these documents and return as soon as possible. It is important that these forms are filled out carefully and correctly as this is the information WITC will use to generate your pay. These forms should be returned prior to your first day of work.
Note: Our employee PDF forms have been created in the latest version of Adobe Acrobat. Please update or install the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- Personnel Information Form
- Download Personnel Information Form
- After completing the front of the Personnel Information Form, be sure to fill out and sign the back. Include all of the bank information requested in the "Authorization Agreement for Direct Deposits" portion on the back of the form. WITC can only pay someone through electronic direct deposit. Attach a copy of your personal check, voided check or documentation from your financial institution with your account number and routing number. (NO deposit slips). The WITC business office uses this to make sure that the bank routing number is correct for the direct deposit. For direct deposit to a savings account a voided check is not necessary.
Under Act 32, WITC must consider any employment with a participating WRS employer prior to July 1, 2011 to determine WRS eligibility for its employees. Please fill out the verification of employment form.
- This form provides WITC with your contact information, who to contact in case of emergency and direct deposit banking information.
I-9 Employment Eligibility Form
Download I-9 Employment Eligibility Form (Must be opened using Internet Explorer)
The purpose of this form is to document that new employees have the correct documentation to work in the United States. Documentation of forms must be verified no later than three days of your start date.
- Complete the top of the Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) form. Be sure to sign and date it. You will need to bring this form to WITC or to the Community Supervisor that you are working with. They will need to look at and verify the documentation that you are eligible to work in the United States. They will also record the information on your form and sign it. Please see the back of the form of acceptable forms of documentation.
- W-4 Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Download W-4 Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Fill out the bottom of the W-4 form. Remember to write in your total number of allowances (line 5) before signing and dating.
- The W-4 form is to help your employer withhold from your pay the correct federal income tax, based on Single or Married filing status and based on any dependents/allowance exemptions.
WITC requires all employees to read and sign the Internet Agreement to understand the correct usage of the Internet.
- Read and then sign and date the Acceptable Internet/Use Agreement form. Each employee must complete this form, regardless of whether or not you will be using a computer.
- DMI Authorization for Release of Motor Vehicle Record Forms
- All employees driving their own vehicles on College business or driving College-owned, leased or rented vehicles, must have an acceptable driving record and provide proof of insurance. This documentation must be submitted at hire and prior to requesting travel reimbursement. The forms below are for this purpose.
- Complete the following forms, attach a copy of your auto insurance declaration, and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org or your WITC contact.
- WITC Application
- WITC requires an application on file for all employees (except work study or tutors). If you have not filled out an application, please contact the administrative specialist for your location (see below) and fill out the application.
Please bring all completed forms to WITC or the contact at WITC you are working with when you finalize the I-9 Form process.
You can contact the following individuals at 800.243.9482 or email them by clicking on their names: