WITC graduates continue to experience success
May 12, 2021
The results reveal an impressive record of accomplishment. Highlights from the survey are as follows:
- 93 percent of graduates are employed within six months of graduating
- 74 percent of graduates are employed in a job related to their WITC training
- Graduates employed in a job related to their training are earning an average yearly salary of $37,829
- 97 percent of graduates are satisfied or very satisfied with their WITC education
- 97 percent of graduates would recommend WITC to a friend or family member
- 75 percent of graduates that are working in jobs related to their WITC training are employed in Wisconsin
"I speak for all WITC employees when I say that we're very proud of our graduates," said WITC President John Will. "The Graduate Survey Results demonstrate that WITC's graduates are consistently experiencing success, and it is their hard work and dedication that makes these impressive outcomes possible."
The median employment rate and annual salary varied by credential type:
- Two-year technical diploma graduates earned an average of $3,801 per month and had an 81 percent employment rate
- Associate degree graduates earned an average of $3,445 per month and had an 80 percent employment rate
- One-year technical diploma graduates earned an average of $2,741 per month and had a 75 percent employment rate
- Short-term technical graduates earned an average of $2,846 per month and had a 68 percent employment rate
For more information about WITC, visit www.witc.edu.
WITC is grateful to all its community partnerships. Your support of the WITC Foundation is essential to student success. For information on how to contribute, visit www.witc.edu/foundation/giving.
A nationally top-ranked college and a designated 2017 Military Friendly® School, WITC serves the educational and career needs of more than 25,000 residents of Northwestern Wisconsin each year. With multiple campuses, WITC offers career-focused associate degree programs, technical diplomas, short-term certificates, customized business training, and a wide array of courses for personal or career enrichment. WITC is a member of Wisconsin Technical College System and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (www.ncahlc.org). For more information, call 800.243.WITC or visit witc.edu. WITC is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer and Educator.