From submitting your application to admission to registration, WITC is available to help guide you through the admissions process. To help you successfully complete this program, WITC has developed a set of program requirements and functional ability criteria. For students with a disability, reasonable accommodations are available to help you be successful in the program of your choice.
Hospitality Foundations Petition Process
To ensure success and college readiness, students in the Hospitality Foundations program must petition for the program. The petition process includes:
- Schedule & and complete an information session
- Complete all required forms
- Submit all forms included in the petition packet
Participate in a program informational meeting
- Call WITC-Rice Lake to schedule a Hospitality Foundations program information appointment with our Accommodations Specialist at 715.234.7082 ext 5522.
Complete and return all required forms
- High school transcript (include most recent attendance record if not included on transcript, if available)
- Student Questionnaire
- Functional Abilities Disclosure
- WITC application
- Professional Reference form from a teacher or community agency (this document can be submitted separately if preferred)
Notification of college admission
- WITC will review completed application materials and notify students of their college admissions status
Register and pay for classes
- Once students are notified of admission, they can enroll in classes. This program is not financial aid eligible. Payment, or an authorization of payment from an agency, must be provided at the time of registration.
Note: WITC will review completed application materials and notify students of their college admissions status.
If using Macintosh or Linux based computers, coursework must be submitted using your Office365 tools provided with your WITC email account. It is important to verify with your Program Faculty if non-Windows based computers are acceptable in the program.