From submitting your application to admission to registration, WITC is available to help guide you through the admissions process. To help you successfully complete this program, WITC has developed a set of program requirements and functional ability criteria. For students with a disability, reasonable accommodations are available to help you be successful in the program of your choice.
The first step to get admitted is to fill out a WITC application (no application fee required), and WITC will guide you from there. If you're not quite ready to become a student, visit a campus to get the full WITC experience. A campus tour will give you the opportunity to meet staff, instructors and students, tour the campus and get a real feel for the campus culture.
Students in this certificate must:
- Have acceptable results based on the Wisconsin Caregiver Background Check, National Criminal Background Check, Minnesota Caregiver Background Check (if applicable), and other states, if applicable
- Pass a physical exam, have current immunizations, and demonstrate negative status for Tuberculosis (Tb)
- Possess current certification of CPR for Healthcare Providers or equivalent prior to clinical course
- Review and sign Allied Health Division Confidentiality Statement
- Attend a mandatory session scheduled prior to start of classes