From submitting your application to admission to registration, WITC is available to help guide you through the admissions process. To help you successfully complete this program, WITC has developed a set of program requirements and functional ability criteria. For students with a disability, reasonable accommodations are available to help you be successful in the program of your choice.
The first step to get admitted is to fill out a WITC application, and WITC will guide you from there. If you're not quite ready to become a student, visit a campus to get the full WITC experience. A campus tour will give you the opportunity to meet staff, instructors and students, tour the campus and get a real feel for the campus culture.
- Complete application form and submit with fee (fee waiver may apply if previously submitted)
- Complete Tailwind Placement Assessment at WITC (may be waived based on successful completion of specific post-secondary coursework. Request official college transcripts be sent to WITC and then request a counselor appointment for review.)
- This admissions assessment has been waived for the fall 2020, spring 2021, and summer 2021 applicants due to testing limitations.
- Complete Admissions Meeting with Counselor
- Submit official transcript with proof of high school graduation or GED certificate; current high school seniors must provide an official transcript upon graduation
- Submit official transcripts from all military and postsecondary schools attended (if applicable)
- Signed WITC/Nicolet Collaborative Agreement Form
- Attend a joint advising registration appointment with your WITC counselor and the Nicolet advisor (required each term to enroll in courses)