Graduate Employment Information
University Transfer Degree, Associate to Bachelor's/Arts is a new WITC program. No graduate employment information is currently available.
Start Here...Go Anywhere
Start at WITC, and save up to half the cost of tuition! After you complete the University Transfer Degree degree, you can continue your education to obtain your bachelor's degree and beyond.
WITC has articulation agreements with over 30 four-year universities.
Qualified WITC students will be guaranteed admission to UW-Superior as a transfer student after fulfilling specified requirements.
- Enroll as a new freshmen at WITC in either the Associate of Arts or Associate of Science program
- Complete the Declaration of Intent
- Complete the credits needed for junior standing at WITC within three years of the initial enrollment
- Meet with transfer program advisor at WITC at least once per semester
- Earn a minimum 2.0 Cumulative GPA and a minimum 2.0 GPA the term prior to transfer
- Meet minimum requirements for admission to UW-Superior
- Apply online for transfer admission to UW-Superior
Suggested Areas of Study
Potential programs of study for students completing the Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts program include:
- Criminal Justice
- Political Science