If you are a veteran or a child or spouse of a veteran, WITC will help you navigate the college experience each step of the way.
How can WITC help you?
Support for military-affiliated students can include:
- Applying for benefits, such as the G.I. Bill®
- Navigating the college experience
- Providing academic and non-academic support
Programs at WITC are hands-on and career-focused. The welcoming community of students and staff care about your success and will provide you with lifelong connections and a network of support to help steer you in the direction of your goals.
WITC's Veteran Resource Center is a one-stop shop for everything you need to begin your education at WITC.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Services WITC Offers Veterans
- Military Friendly® School
- Veterans Activities
- Veteran Priority Registration
- TAACCCT Grant Participants
- Veteran Student Advocate available
- If you have questions about your education at WITC, please contact Stephanie Smith, veteran student advocate, at 715.234.7082 ext. 5779 or email Stephanie here.
- If you have questions about your military benefits, please contact Kathy Steffen, financial aid technician, at 715.468.2815 ext. 2235 or email Kathy here.