Career Prep - Funding opportunities for student growth and exploration
Career Prep provides partial funding for collaborative K-16 technical preparation initiatives facilitated by the Northwest Wisconsin Tech Prep School to Work Consortium. Designed to enhance the technical and academic skills of high school students and to provide expanded opportunities for transition into post secondary education, activities include professional development activities for teachers and counselors, occupational exploration and hands on activities for high school students and development of articulation agreements with high schools.
Resources and Consortium Information
Northwest Wisconsin Career Prep/School-To-Work Consortium
- Download Consortium Meeting Minutes
- Upcoming 2018-2019 Consortium Meetings
- April 19, 2018, at WITC-Shell Lake from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- October 4, 2018, at WITC-Ashland from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- January 10, 2019, via distance from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
High School Relations Report
If you would like further information, please contact:
Director of Career Prep & K12 Relations
1019 South Knowles Ave
New Richmond, WI 54017
Phone: 715.246.6561 Ext. 4224