Monday October 21, 2019
College Goal Wisconsin: financial aid event for anyone planning to attend any U.S. college
Get free assistance completing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). The FAFSA is the application you need to complete for calculation of grants and loan eligibility to help pay for college.
You will need the following items to refer to in order to file your 2020-2021 FAFSA.
If you are a dependent student for financial aid purposes, you will also need these same items for your parent(s). For dependent students, parent(s) are encouraged to attend to.
- 2018 Federal Tax Return and W2s
- 2018 Untaxed income records such as child support, veteran non-education benefits
- Information on savings, retirements, business assets
- Personal email address for student and different email address for parent
- Driver's license
- Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Month and year of marriage, divorce, widow or separation
Further details can be found online www.collegegoalwi.org