May 10, 2019
9 a.m.–2 p.m.
Mark your calendars! WITC-Rice Lake is excited to bring back the 2nd annual Technology & Industry Expo!
We'll be hosting business and industry leaders from the entire WITC district to highlight their company, products and services. Sponsored by Rice Lake Weighing Systems and Tjader & Highstrom, attendees will learn about current technology and network with potential employers. Booths will be set up in the Conference Center for companies to provide table-top displays and demonstrations.
This event is open to the public, WITC students and all high school students and staff.
- Trade Show-style Expo and Career Fair
- Spotlight on business, manufacturing, technology and industry leaders of Northwest Wisconsin. Businesses can highlight their company, current technology, products and services as well as showcase career opportunities to an audience of high school students, technical college students and general public/adults considering their future plans.
- Open House
- Highlight the variety of high-tech labs and equipment at the WITC-Rice Lake campus.
- Tour the campus
- Learn about admissions, financial and apply for free
- Welding Competition
- Hundreds of Northwest Wisconsin's high school students will be on campus to compete and/or observe and participate in the expo and open house.
Businesses in Attendance:
- Airgas Northcentral
- Barron County Job Center - Job Service
- Nexen Group
- Parker Hannifin
- Rice Lake Weighing Systems
- Thomas Precision
- Tjader and Highstrom
- Vermeer Wisconsin
- Wisconsin National Guard
- Workforce Resource, Inc.
- Push, Inc.
- Wisconsin Independent Network
- FS3, Inc.
- United States Air Force
- McCain Foods
- Halvor Lines
- McCoy Construction and Forestry
- VAS-Valley Agricultural Software
Rice Lake Campus
1900 College Drive
Rice Lake, WI 54868
Business Registration for Expo
High School Registration for Welding Competition