Final Affairs Conference
A Guide to Arranging Your Personal and Legal Affairs
April 24, 2020
Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
(Registration opens at 8:30 a.m.; event begins at 9 a.m.)
Location: WITC-New Richmond
About the seminar: Discover the the importance of opening the end-of-life care conversation with family members and health care providers and receive valuable information and practical advice from local professionals. Consider options, ask questions and explore issues regarding personal and legal decisions that coming with aging.
- Understand the importance of opening the end-of-life care conversation with family members and health care providers
- Receive valuable information and practical advice from local professionals
- Connect with resources and community supports
- Participate in mini-clinics for testing blood pressure, grip strength, balance, cognition, memory, etc.
- Legal Tools, Estate Planning & Trusts, Jennifer O'Neill, Certified Elder Law Attorney, O'Neill Elder Law, LLC
- The Talk of a Lifetime, Michael O'Connell, O'Connell Family Funeral Homes
- Money Smart & Fraud Protection, Lisa Lyon and Team, First Bank of Baldwin
- Hospice, Palliative Care & Advanced Care Planning, Tina McLeod & Erin Flug-Geissler, Adoray Home Health & Hospice
- Q&A Panel Discussion
Brought to you by: Adoray Home Health & Hospice and WITC.
Additional Information: Light breakfast and lunch included. CEUs available.