Ashland Caregiver Conference
Feel Better — Care Better
April 18, 2019
Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Catalog number: 47-520-405
Class Number: 25619
About the seminar: Feel Better – Care Better is all about taking good care of yourself so you can take good care of your loved ones. As caregivers, we are less likely to give good care to our loved ones if we are feeling down. It is essential that we find way to keep our spirits and energy level up by focusing on spiritual, mental and physical health. Let’s go on a feel better journey so we can all care better.
- Keynote: Kevin Stranberg, Ashland Memorial Medical Center
Feel Better, Care Better
- Jennifer L. Ellis, MS, HS-BCP, WITC
A Caregiver's Journey through Grief and Loss
- Mark and Mitchell Mountain, LFD, Mountain Funeral Homes
- Suzanne Rooney, Certified Tai Chi Instructor, Reiki Master/Teacher
- Mark Panasierwicz, LCSW, Clinical Director, Cookomis Endaad Mental Health/AODA Treatment
- Ryan Long, Attorney, Sturgul & Long Law Office
Intro to Estate Planning and Paying for Long-Term Care
- Pam VanKampen, Nutrition Specialist/Older Americans Act Consultant/Senior Center Representative, Greater WI Agency on Aging Resources
Eat Well, Care Well
- Paula Gibson, Regional Director of Communications & Engagement, Azura Memory Care
Smile Like You Are Watching
Additional information: Light breakfast & lunch included. 6 CEUs available.