April 19, 2018
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Catalog number: 47-520-405
Class Number: 25305
About the seminar: Don’t miss this exciting and educational conference for family caregivers and professionals.This special day will include light breakfast and lunch, speakers and vendors.
- Keynote Session: Learning, Coping and Surviving as an Alzheimer’s Caregiver
Presented by Martin J. Schreiber, Former Governor of Wisconsin & Family Caregiver
- Introduction to and Paying for Estate Planningand Long Term Care
Presented by Ryan J. Long, Attorney at Law, Law Office of Sturgul & Long and Carrie Linder, CSW, Manager, Aging and Disability Resource Center of the North
- Preventing Caregiver Burnout
Presented by David Mischel, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Behavioral Health Unit , Memorial Medical Center
- Dementia or Delirium: Which One Might It Be?
Presented by Dr. Kim Ogle, Essentia Health & Memorial Medical Center
- Maintaining Balance During Stressful Times
Presented by: Lama Tsultrim Yeshe/John Samuelson
Co-sponsors: Above Expectations Bayfield County, Ashland County Aging Unit, Inc., ADRC
Additional information: Breakfast & lunch included.