MyWITC - Your Personal Student Portal is the place to begin your self service registration with WITC.
All new and continuing admitted program and pre-program students should register after signing into MyWITC. Keep in mind that classes fill quickly, so you should register as early as possible.
Register in 4 Easy Steps
Step 1: Find out when you can register
- See below for enrollment dates.
- If you are an admitted program student, it's important that you enroll during the priority enrollment period to ensure you have the best course selection.
- You will be notified by mail if your program requires an on-campus group registration event
- To ensure you receive these communications, make sure your contact information is updated in MyWITC.
- Registration assistance is available from your campus Student Services Office during normal business hours.
- If you were admitted after these enrollment dates, you can enroll for your courses immediately after admission.
Spring 2021 (Term 1212)
November 12, 2020: Priority Registration begins for all new and continuing admitted program students. Service member priority registration date is November 11.
December 3, 2020: Open enrollment for spring begins. Non-program students can search and register for courses through Find a Class. Service Member priority registration date is December 2.
- Step 2: Review what classes you need
- Review your program's curriculum checklist to know your program's specific requirements.
- If you were admitted in a previous term, call or stop in the Student Services Office at the campus you wish to attend for the curriculum checklist appropriate to your term start date.
- To view what classes you have taken and what's required, download the How to Read your Academic Requirements Report
- To find your curriculum checklist, access your program and select "Curriculum" from the left navigation, then choose your campus and download the Curriculum Checklist.
- Helpful hint: download the curriculum checklist based on the year of your first term of enrollment in your program. Pre-program students whose first term of enrollment was in spring should select the curriculum checklist for the next academic year.
- Step 3: Print your suggested course schedule
- To assist you with registration, WITC provides a list of a recommended, non-conflicting course schedule that is specific to your program.
- Your specific schedule and course selection can and will vary based on any credit for prior learning, elective course selection, etc.
- To find program schedules, access your program and select "Curriculum" from the left navigation, then choose your campus and download the Suggested Course List.
- Step 4: Search and Register for Classes
- Search for a Class
- A full listing of WITC classes, including alternative delivery courses, are available through MyWITC.
- To search for a class, login to MyWITC, click on "Student Center," which is located in the Self Service menu on the left side of the page and click "Search" under the Academic tab.
- How to Register for Classes (PDF)
- Search for a Class
WITC is proud to offer Service Members priority enrollment. For more information and instructions on how to sign up visit our priority enrollment page.
IMPORTANT: If you have registered for a class or classes, you have created a liability and a promise to pay. Students are responsible for officially dropping classes or withdrawing from WITC if they decide not to attend or stop attending WITC. WITC will drop students for non-payment of fees five business days prior to term start. Charges will be recalculated using the State mandated Fee Refund Policy and the remaining fees will be the student's responsibility.